IMV Services quality inspection model is based on years of manufacturing experience specifically in valve production. This experience provides us with insight to recognize and fix commonly occurring issues in valve production. Our business model is based on the belief that it is important to know first-hand the capabilities of the manufacturing partner and to have personnel on the ground, at the factory, carrying out detailed quality assurance procedures and inspections.
Our quality assurance and verification services include:
- Incoming casting inspection
- Machining and dimensional process inspection
- PMI inspection
- Assembly inspection
- API 598, 6D pressure testing inspection
- Final visual inspection
- Packing and shipping
Each of these quality verification inspections are critical in reducing the risk of non-conformances. Through the IMV quality process, our team will find the non-conformances at the factory, before valves have been shipped. Our team will issue NCR’s so that immediate corrective action can be taken.
Our inspectors are rigorous with the goal of ensuring on time deliveries of your products.
IMV performs Factory Audits for:
- Valve Manufactures
- Supply Houses
- End Users
Our commitment to our customers:
- Make sure that the manufacturer is following their Standard Operating Procedures.
- Make sure the manufacturer is keeping up with their ISO certification guidelines.
- Make sure all of the certifications like API are current.
- Make sure the manufacturer is following the appropriate process procedures and are in accordance with the factory’s certifications.
- Help the manufacturer through recommendations of efficiencies in order to secure the most competitive price.
- Help our customers expand their business by taking the headaches out of overseas valve manufacturing.